THE DAIRY COTTAGE
The Dairy Cottage is a traditional cosy retreat for up to three guests that used to be a dairy during the 19th Century. The building itself dates at least back to the 17th Century and possibly even earlier. It is one of the wings of the main building with its own entrance and occupies two floors. From the bedroom there are expansive views across the well-maintained grounds with mature trees to the Dorset coast.
The emphasis here is on comfort and it is the only traditionally furnished cottage at Norburton Hall.
The patio immediately outside with a table and chairs is the perfect place to sit and watch wildlife or be amused by the antics of our chickens whilst enjoying the ambience and tranquility of the gardens.
Off-road parking is provided and there is a short walk down a sloping pathway to the entrance.
• Spacious main living room with sofa, TV and DVD, plus traditional fireplace and ceiling with beams. Integral open plan kitchen-dining area equipped to a high standard with dining table and 4 chairs and all usual kitchen facilities, including: electric cooker, washer-dryer, fridge-freezer and microwave.
• Bedroom with a double bed, a single bed and 2 bedside tables TV, chair plus clothes storage.
• En-suite bathroom with luxury power shower into bath, WC and washbasin.
• Separate WC and washbasin.
• Sleeps 2 (sleeps up to 3 using the extra bed). Quality linen and towels for 2 people are supplied within the price. If using the extra bed, please order bed linen for it in advance.
Prices for the Dairy Cottage vary throughout the year ranging from £310 for a short break up to £758 for a week in peak season.
To make your stay even more relaxed, why not pre-order one of our fresh local produce boxes when you book; click here to see what each contains.
Download the Dairy Cottage brochure PDF for more information.
To check prices, availability or to book the holiday cottages or apartments please use our online service or phone +44 (0)1308 897 007.
Please note: We like to ensure that all accommodation is thoroughly cleaned and checked, so no arrivals before 4pm although you are welcome to leave your car in the grounds – departures by 10am.