THE GARDENER'S COTTAGE
A stunning, large cottage in an amazing setting for family and friends to share. Ideal for large gatherings and occasions. A favourite amongst walkers, cyclists and golfers too.
4 bedrooms and 2 luxurious bathrooms provide comfortable accommodation for 8 people, or up to 10 by using the double sofa bed in the lounge. With sleeping quarters and separate bathrooms on each floor, it is ideal for 2 families sharing, a group of friends or one large family. The centrally located Gardener’s Cottage is the largest of all and combines well with the other cottages and apartments for groups of up to 18 people, or 24 if available sofa beds are used.
The cottage is a very popular base for celebrations and special occasions. The well-equipped, spacious kitchen has facilities that will please any Masterchefs amongst you. The farmhouse table seats 8 and can be supplemented with an extra table enabling you to easily entertain up to 14 for a sit down feast.
The Gardener's Cottage has a separate courtyard with patio area, providing guests with access to the Hall’s grounds, which you are free to explore. Off road parking is adjacent to the property. From the main living room and the bedrooms, there are beautiful views across the grounds of Norburton Hall.
The cottage adjoins the main Hall and has an interesting history dating back to the 17th century. Many original features are on view, including beams in the 6m high vaulted ceiling, to provide all the luxury of modern living in a traditional yet spacious setting.
Well behaved pets are welcome in the Gardener's Cottage. With or without a dog, strolls through the village to the beach are always popular.
• Open plan kitchen-dining area equipped to a high standard with welcoming log effect gas stove, dining table and chairs and well-equipped kitchen, including: dual fuel cooker with 4 ovens and wok burner, dishwasher, washer/dryer, large fridge-freezer and microwave.
• Bedroom 1 with double bed and bedside table, plus clothes storage.
• Bedroom 2 with twin beds and bedside tables, plus clothes storage.
• Bathroom 1 with a walk-in luxury power shower and corner bath.
• Living room Very spacious and lofty ceiling featuring original exposed oak beams with a traditional fireplace, with stylish sofabed and sofa, TV with Freeview and DVD.
• Bedroom 3 with double bed and bedside table, plus clothes storage.
• Bedroom 4 with twin beds and bedside tables, plus clothes storage.
• Bathroom 2 has an original console washbasin, a bath with integral power
shower and shower screen.
All quality linen and towels are supplied for up to 8 people within the rental price. Bedding may be ordered for the sofa bed at an extra charge if required – please order in advance.
Prices for the Gardener's Cottage vary throughout the year ranging from £600 for a short off-season break up to £1,580 for a week in peak season.
To make your stay even more relaxed, why not pre-order one of our fresh local produce boxes when you book; click here to see what each contains.
Download the the Gardener's Cottage brochure PDF for more information.
To check prices, availability or to book the holiday cottages or apartments please use our online service or phone +44 (0)1308 897 007.
Please note: We like to ensure that all accommodation is thoroughly cleaned and checked, so no arrivals before 4pm although you are welcome to leave your car in the grounds – departures by 10am.