Lofty, spacious accommodation with exposed beams makes the Hayloft an ideal retreat for couples looking for a rural idyll. The wonderful views across the grounds to the rolling Dorset countryside make the Hayloft a favourite of many.
Built from the same local stone as Norburton Hall, the building is thought to date back to the 1800s and was converted into two luxury one-bedroom apartments, with the Stables on the lower level and the Hayloft on the upper. Access to this single-level apartment is via 6 steps leading up to the front door.
Well-behaved pets are welcome in the Hayloft whereas our other one bedroom accommodation, the Dairy Cottage and the Stables, are both pet-free. With or without a dog, strolls through the village to the beach are always popular.
• Gas central heating with radiators throughout.
• Large living, dining and kitchen area with a gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, full size fridge and freezer and a breakfast bar with 4 chairs in the kitchen. There is a TV, DVD player and a mini Hi-Fi CD/radio in the living area.
• Large bedroom with king size bed and window seating area overlooking the grounds and surrounding Dorset hills.
• Double sofa bed in living area provides additional sleeping capacity.
• Bathroom with power shower in curved glass shower cubicle.
• Sleeps 2 (sleeps up to 4 by using the sofabed – if required, extra bedding needs to be ordered in advance).
All quality linen and towels are supplied for two people within the rental price.
Prices for the Hayloft vary throughout the year ranging from £310 for a short off season break up to £758 for a week in peak season.
To make your stay even more relaxed, why not pre-order one of our fresh local produce boxes when you book; click here to see what each contains.
Download the Hayloft brochure PDF for more information.
To check prices, availability or to book the holiday cottages or apartments please use our online service or phone +44 (0)1308 897 007.
Please note: We like to ensure that all accommodation is thoroughly cleaned and checked, so no arrivals before 4pm although you are welcome to leave your car in the grounds – departures by 10am.