Lofty, spacious accommodation with exposed beams makes the Hayloft an ideal retreat for couples looking for a rural idyll. The wonderful views across the grounds to the rolling Dorset countryside make the Hayloft a favourite of many.
Built from the same local stone as Norburton Hall, the building is thought to date back to the 1800s and has been converted into a luxury one-bedroom apartment. Access to this single-level apartment is via six steps leading up to the front door.
Well-behaved pets are welcome in the Hayloft. With or without a dog, strolls through the village to the beach are always popular.
• Gas central heating with radiators throughout.
• Large living, dining and kitchen area with a gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, full size fridge and freezer and a breakfast bar with 4 chairs in the kitchen. There is a TV, DVD player and a mini Hi-Fi CD/radio in the living area.
• Large bedroom with king size bed and window seating area overlooking the grounds and surrounding Dorset hills.
• Double sofa bed in living area provides additional sleeping capacity.
• Bathroom with power shower in curved glass shower cubicle.
• Sleeps 2 (sleeps up to 4 by using the sofabed – if required, extra bedding needs to be ordered in advance).
All quality linen and towels are supplied for two people within the rental price.
The Hayloft overlooks the sheltered, south-facing gravelled courtyard garden and has its own table and chairs on a raised seating area.
Parking is by the cottage or just a few steps across the drive.
Prices for The Hayloft vary throughout the year. Please see the calendar and price list for tariffs.