Lofty, spacious accommodation with exposed beams makes the Hayloft an ideal retreat for couples looking for a rural idyll. The wonderful views across the grounds to the rolling Dorset countryside make the Hayloft a favourite of many.
Built from the same local stone as Norburton Hall, the building is thought to date back to before the 1800s and has been converted into a luxury one-bedroom apartment. Access to this single-level apartment is via six steps leading up to the front door.
Pet-friendly: Well-behaved pets are welcome in the Hayloft. With or without a dog, strolls through the village to the beach are always popular.
• Gas central heating with radiators throughout.
• Large living, dining and kitchen area with a gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, full size fridge and freezer and a breakfast bar with chairs in the kitchen. There is a TV, DVD player and a mini Hi-Fi CD/radio in the living area.
• Large bedroom with a superking size bed and window seating area overlooking the grounds and surrounding Dorset hills.
• Double sofa bed in living area for daytime lounging.
• Bathroom with power shower in curved glass shower cubicle.
• Sleeps 2.
All quality linen and towels are supplied for two people within the rental price.
Heating, broadband and TV are included within the tariff.
The Hayloft overlooks the sheltered, south-facing gravelled courtyard garden and has its own bench on a raised seating area with additional seating and table in the courtyard.
Parking is by the cottage or just a few steps across the drive.
Prices for The Hayloft vary throughout the year starting at £355 for a three-night stay in low season to £975 for a week in high season. Please see the calendar for available dates.