The Shippen offers luxury living in a beautifully converted long barn. A two bedroom holiday accommodation on one floor with open beams and underfloor heating. From the minute you enter through the double arched doors you know you’re staying somewhere quite special.
• The comfortable lounge area with 2 leather sofas, a large digital TV, DVD player and a radio, opens out into a dining area with an oak dining table and leather chairs overlooking the south-facing courtyard garden.
• The kitchen contains all the luxuries of modern living including gas hob, built-in microwave oven, separate oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and a washer/dryer is conveniently part of the all-in-one living area.
• Bedroom 1 has twin beds with crisp white cotton bedding, bedside tables, a large wardrobe and chest of drawers. It has open beams and has incorporated a narrow slit window from the adjoining barn as a feature.
• Bedroom 2 contains a large double bed with crisp white cotton bedding, a built in wardrobe and bedside tables with reading lamps.
• The bathroom has a separate bath and shower. There are also fluffy towels and a heated towel rail.
The cottage garden is a sheltered, south-facing gravelled courtyard garden with seating area and table and chairs. The double doors to the front of The Shippen look out over flower borders and lawned areas.
Parking is by the cottage or just a few steps across the drive.
Prices for The Shippen vary throughout the year from £450 for a three night stay in low season to £1225 for a week in high season. A discount is available for a two-week stay or more. Please see the calendar for availability.